Tell me honestly, do you feel tired and exhausted all the time when you’re on a strict diet program? If so, there’s excellent news for all you! We’ve have an amazing diet program for you that does not ask that you to go on a hunger strike! Check out the fast metabolism diet phase 1 sample menu and follow it ASAP.You’ll be happy you did.
Fast Metabolism Diet
You can eat your way to losing around 20 pounds in 28 days time by adhering to the Fast Metabolism Diet. Eating the ideal foods will help keep your metabolism high and encourage your digestive tract thereby assisting you to burn off more fat than you would just by consuming fewer calories.
The program requires you to follow three stages over seven days and permits you to eat certain foods in each step which will boost your metabolism. You need to repeat the steps for three weeks for optimum outcomes.
The Fast Metabolism Diet Program for weight reduction was designed by food trainer Hailey Pomroy, the writer of the New York Times Bestseller, The Fast Metabolism Diet. Pomroy firmly supports the concept that individuals can eliminate weight by consuming more meals with an interval of 1-2 per day.
In this guide, we’ll discuss the stages and meals to consume to show you why the speedy Metabolism Diet is the ideal weight loss program.
Speedy Metabolism Diet Plan
The Speedy Metabolism Diet Plan contains three stages:
Phase 1: Fruits and Carbohydrates (Monday & Tuesday)
2nd phase: Vegetables and Proteins (Wednesday & Thursday)
3rd phase: Oils, Healthy Fats and All The aforementioned (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Begin with Phase 1 on Monday and conclude with the 3rd phase on the weekend when you can really enjoy some high-fat meals. Repeat the diet program for three consecutive weeks.
Fast Metabolism Diet Phase 1 Sample Menu Carbs and Vegetables (Monday & Tuesday)
Stage 1 allows your system to destress and unwind by consuming foods which are high in carbohydrates and veggies, moderate in carbohydrates, and low in carbs. Yes, carbohydrates aren’t your enemy, but in reality, carbohydrates are needed in modest quantities for the human body to operate correctly. The foods which you will eat during this period will be the very first step towards boosting the body’s metabolism.
Here’s a fast metabolism diet phase 1 sample menu with breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner. Within this stage, we want to flood your system with nutrients which stimulate digestion and metabolism.
Stage 1 Diet Chart and Menu You Can Follow
Green tea (1 Cup) with honey.
Cornflakes with milk (1 bowl) and fruits (except banana).
Multigrain bread toast (1 slice), boiled egg (1 piece), and fat-free milk (1 cup).
Fresh fruit juice (1 glass; no extra sugar and sweetener)
Fruit salad (1 bowl)
Multigrain biscuit (1 piece) and Green tea (1 cup).
Lentil soup (1 small bowl) with grilled vegetables and multigrain bread (1 slice)
Fillet of fried fish (1 medium size) with vegetables
Kiwi and grape juice (1 glass)
Why This Works
Starting with a detox drink is a superb option you’re attempting to shed weight. Then, you’re able to consume foods such as fruits and veggies throughout the day. A little protein is also permitted. This will help keep your body busy and prepare for the up coming days of accelerated weight reduction.
If foods recorded in this meal plan are not the best choice for you, here are alternate options for stage 1.
Menu and Recipe for your Phase 1 Diet
(Makes eight pancakes)
- Fast Metabolism Baking Mix (1 cup)
- Cinnamon (1/4 tsp)
- Peeled and diced apple (1/2 cup)
- Egg whites (4 large eggs)
- Combine baking mix and cinnamon in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in gently all the dry ingredients, then add the apple.
- Let a non-stick skillet warm up, put the batter (1/3 cup), and smoothen to create eight pancakes (3-inch each). Leave it in the pan until bubbles appear and it turns pale golden brown.
- Flip and cook for a while longer. Serve it with the Quick Apple Compote (next recipe).
QUICK APPLE COMPOTE
- Peeled, cored, and chopped apples (3 and ½)
- Water (3 tbsp)
- Arrowroot powder (3/4 tsp)
- Cinnamon stevia (15 drops)
Put all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and wrap with plastic wrap, leaving a little vent. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes (on high mode).
Portion: 4 pancakes + 1 serving of apple compote = Stage 1 grain + Stage 1 fruit piece.
Snack – (Fruit)
GRILLED STONE FRUITS WITH BALSAMIC AND BLACK PEPPER SYRUP
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Stone fruits (apricots or peaches; 6 pieces)
- Balsamic Vinegar (1/2 cup)
- Ginger root (1/2-inch; peeled)
- Coarse black pepper (1/4 tsp)
- Stevia (20-25 drops)
- Heat a grill or grill pan.
- Grill the fruit with its cut side down. Leave it for about 3 to 5 minutes, until heated and equally marked. Cook the other ingredients in a small pot (medium-high heat).
- After the sauce decreases (it is going to become syrup-like very quickly), cook it on low heat.
- If the back of a spoon is coated with the balsamic sauce and has been reduced by half, remove it from the heat and throw away the ginger. Add stevia as preferred.
- Arrange the fruit in a bowl and drizzle generously with the glaze.
LUNCH – (GRAIN, PROTEIN, VEGGIES & FRUIT)
WHITE BEAN WRAP
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Drained canned cannellini beans (2 cups)
- Diced tomatoes (2 small pieces)
- Diced cucumber (1/2 piece)
- Fresh basil leaves (3 or 4 pieces; sliced thinly)
- Minced garlic (1 clove)
- Lemon Juice (1 lemon)
- Pepper and Sea Salt
- Brown rice or sprouted grain tortillas
Put half the beans in a bowl. Blend lightly with a fork or a masher.
- Add the oranges, tomatoes, ginger, whole grains, garlic, basil, lemon juice, pepper, and salt.
- Spread the mixture onto the tortillas and roll up.
- Serve with extra veggies along with your favorite fruit for Phase 1.
SNACK – (FRUIT)
FROZEN FRUIT KEBABS
Preparation Time: 2 min
Mixed Fruits: pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, and blackberries.
- Place fruits on wooden skewers.
- Put on a plate or tray, cover using plastic wrap.
- Put in freezer until ready to serve (3 hours to freeze).
DINNER – (GRAIN, PROTEIN, VEGGIE)
CHICKEN SAUSAGE WITH BROWN RICE FUSILLI
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Broccoli florets (1 cup)
- Brown rice fusilli (2 cups)
- Minced red onion (1/4 cup)
- Cubed zucchini (2 cups)
- Chicken sausage (16 ounces)
- Crushed garlic (1 tbsp)
- Black pepper (1/8 tsp)
- Sea salt (1/4 tsp)
- Prepare the pasta according to package instructions, being careful not to overcook the pasta. After the pasta is done, strain, wash and put aside.
- Cut the chicken sausage into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat up a large non-stick pan. Add 1 tbsp of water and stir into the garlic, onion, and sausage. Cook on medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli, zucchini, pepper, and salt. Cook till veggies are crisp-tender (approximately 3 to 5 mins). Add the pasta to the pan and toss till thoroughly heated. Drink immediately. Love this using a little dinner salad.
Food Substitutes for Phase 1
- Green tea — Dark black or green coffee
- Cornflakes — Oatmeal
- Honey – Maple syrup
- Multigrain biscuit – 2 saltine crackers
- Fruits – 4 almonds
- Boiled egg – 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Kiwi – 1/2 cup watermelon
- Lentil soup – Kidney bean chilly
- Fruit salad – 1 cup buttermilk
- Fish – Chicken breast or mushrooms
- Multigrain bread – java bread or white bread
- Black grape – 1 orange
- Fresh juice one apple one orange
- Wrap — Chicken or lettuce sandwich
List of Stuff To Eat During Phase 1
- Starch & Grains – brown rice crackers, tapioca, brown rice, brown rice pasta, tapioca flour, sprouted grain bagels and bread, fusilli, rice milk, rice flour, black barley, quinoa, nut flours, triticale, brown rice cereal, oats, etc.
- Beverages- herbal tea (noncaffeinated) and water.
- Fruits- Berries, tangerine, pineapple, apple, mango, watermelon, pomegranate, guava, lemon, orange, papaya, fig, cherry, kiwi, cantaloupe, apricot, lime, etc.
- Supplements – metabolism boosters such as Meta Raise
Foods To Prevent During Phase 1
- Protein – Chicken with or without skin, mushrooms, beef, tofu, fish, soy, and lamb
- Vegetables – Potato
- Beverages – Packaged coconut water, alcohol, aerated drinks, and packaged fruit juices
- Fruits – Banana, jackfruit, and ripe mango
- Others – Tartar sauce, ranch, tomato ketchup, sweet chili sauce and barbecue sauce
Bonus: Exercises To Do While on Phase 1
- Wrist circles — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Arm circles — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Ankle spinning — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Neck spinning — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Waist spinning — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Leg-spinning — 1 set of 10 repetitions (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- Forward lunges — 1 set of 10 repetitions
- Jumping jacks — two sets of 20 repetitions
- Jogging in place — 5-7 minutes
- Mountain climbers — two sets of 10 repetitions
- Crunches — two sets of 10 repetitions
- Situps – one set of 10 reps